Thursday, January 29, 2015

February Journal Prompts + printable

 Today, I'd like to share 28 journal writing prompts for February.

You might remember that during the summer, I wrote a post that included tips on how to start a journal. Since the beginning of January that post has become increasingly popular (probably because people have made New Year's resolutions to keep a journal.)

It took me a long time to start keeping a journal regularly, but one of the things that finally helped me to start it was a list of journal prompts that I found on pinterest. Some days, I have lots of ideas that I want to write about in my journal, but on other days I feel as if I have nothing to say. That is where the journal prompts helped me.

Now that I have a habit of writing in my journal, I use prompts less often, but I still turn to them when I am not sure what I want to write. It's also a nice challenge to bring up topics I wouldn't have thought about otherwise.

Since journal prompts helped me to begin journaling, I want to share 28 journal prompts with you for February. You can use these in your journal in any way that you like. I've included a printable form of the prompts at the bottom of the post as well.

28 Journal Prompts for February

1. Your favorite place
2. A person whom you admire
3. One thing the world needs more of
4. The best compliment that you have received
5. What do you need to be content?
6. Three small steps that could change the world
7. How do you take care of yourself when you are stressed?
8. Five things to do less often
9. Five things to do more often
10. Your favorite book
11. Three favorite book characters
12. Destinations you dream of traveling to
13. Do you work better in the morning or at night?
14. Your ideal morning routine
15. The movie you tell your friends to see
16. An important quote
17. What do you want to learn?
18. A moment you will always remember
19. One way you can help a friend
20. The best day you had last week
21. Five things you like about yourself
22. A good thing from today
23. An accomplishment you are proud of
24. A time when someone helped you
25. What are your priorities in life?
26. Something you don't understand
27. Describe the view from your window
28. The last thing that made you laugh


Download your printable PDF version of the prompts.



Make sure that you get next month's prompts by following along with Life of Lovely on bloglovin, pinterest, or twitter.

We'd love to hear from you if you decide to use these prompts. Let us know how it goes in the comments.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for this it will really help me! Do you plan to do a list of journal prompts every month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh *facepalm* it says right in your post! never mind my question

      Delete
  2. Great writing prompts, I've pinned it too :D I think the quotes one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these prompts! thanks so much!!

    erinssharings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I think you would really enjoy a list-type journal called "My life listography". It has prompts like this and aslo less serious ones whics makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a listography journal before, and they do look like fun!

      Delete
  5. These are great prompts. I don't do much journaling, but these will help me with my blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journaling and blogging prompts! My blog is my journal these days. Stopping by from #Spreadthelove linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely a great list of ideas not just for journaling, but also for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some great prompts. I am terrible at journaling, so I'm going to print this out to see if it helps me keep to a schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea! One thing I want to do this year is become more reflective and start a journal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love this idea!! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this idea, really begining to do journaling thanks to you, can't wait for March ones

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your post on Pinterest and I have been using your prompts to get back into daily journaling. I love your prompts, they help me to think outside the box and stick to a schedule. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...