I love looking through magazines, and Vogue isn't the only one that I buy often. Although I can't justify getting all of these magazines, here's seven of the ones that that I would love to have being delivered to my house.
1. The New Yorker - Although I don't usually buy The New Yorker, I like looking at the articles on the website. Having it delivered weekly to the door would be a good way to find out about a lot of interesting topics.
2. National Geographic - The magazine covers science-ish things, an area I find interesting but don't usually follow quite as much as I should. Although there are probably better magazines for people who want a more in-depth coverage, National Geographic doesn't go too far above what I can understand.
3. Southern Living - The recipes alone would be a good enough reason to get this magazine, but there's also gardening, features on famous Southerns, travel, and decorating. Basically, any house in the magazine could be my dream house.
4. Vogue - While the fashion in Vogue can be a little intense for some people including me, it's still useful for finding out new fashion trends. And, the photography is always beautiful to look at.
5. French Vogue - For some reason, I never bought this magazine while I was in France, but I probably should have. Although the price to have it shipped to the US is much more than I would pay, it still would be interesting to get France's Vogue.
6. Garden and Gun - Another magazine based in the South which was launched in 2007. The sports portion isn't something I would normally look at, but the magazine definitely needs to be on my coffee table next to Southern Living and Vogue.
7. Verily - A print version of Verily hasn't launched yet, but you can check out it's blog here. A group of women came up with the idea for this magazine after they felt that most women's magazines don't really relate to most women. The mix of fashion and beauty with article about topics that really concern women has me excited to see how the magazine turns out.
What are your favorite magazines? Do you want to subscribe to entirely too many too?