Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Brie and Fig Jam Toast

Sometimes you need a savory, sweet, and simple snack. Here's one of my favorites.

You will need:

A slice of your favorite whole grain bread
Fig and Orange Spread
Brie (room temperature)

First, toast your bread. While it's in the toaster, cut the rind off your brie. I use about two cuts of brie, but you can use as little or as much as you like.

Once the bread is toasted, spread a little fig jam on the bread. Because figs are so sweet I don't recommend spreading the jam in a thick layer. Next, place your brie on the bread. And just like that you're finished and you have yourself a satisfying snack! Enjoy!

Tell us what you think. What are your favorite toast combinations?

2 comments:

  1. OH yum! And I don't have to worry about the boys trying to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! For sure. The combination of brie and fig jam is not something I would have appreciated when I was younger. I'm so glad I grew into it though! It's so yummy! Hope you enjoy. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...