Thursday, September 4, 2014

Drug store Beauty Favorite: Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Cleansing Conditioner

Drug Store Beauty Favorite: Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Cleansing Conditioner


















We all look for ways to cut down on the time it takes to get ready in the morning. For me, using a cleansing conditioner is one sneaky way I cut my shampooing and conditioning time in half. If you haven't heard of cleansing conditioners before, they're basically what the name suggests: a conditioner that cleanses. They're usually sulfate-free and gently clean the hair without stripping it and condition it at the same time. Because cleansing conditioners are shampoo-free, you really have to massage them into the hair. The benefits of time-saving and less distressed hair is enough to make up for the lack of lather for me.

The first cleansing conditioner I tried and loved was L'Oreal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner. However, the price and the smell were not for me. So after some research, I decided to try Pantene's Color Preserve because is a product with great reviews, is also for curly coarse hair, and is very reasonably priced. After trying it for myself I was sold. It works just as well as more expensive cleansing conditioners. My favorite part though is the invigorating minty and citrusy smell. It's not overpowering, but it definitely wakes me up in the morning! If the spa like smell doesn't energize you, then just massage the conditioner in well and let it sit a few minutes, and you'll start to feel a slight tingle from the conditioner. Not only does this cleansing conditioner help me save time in the mornings, it also helps me get past the initial early morning slump.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...