Monday, August 31, 2015

September Journal Prompts + Printable

Edit: Updated and completed prompts are available in a printable version through etsy and an ebook version through amazon as of December 2018.

 After taking August off from blogging, it's nice to be back with you in September. August was a crazily busy month for me. Things are still busy, but I am finally beginning to settle into a routine.

Thanks for waiting an extra month for these.

Here are September's journal prompts.

1.The best parts of fall
2. Where you want to be
3. What does content look like?
4. Something you want to try
5. This week's successes
6. Your first memory of one friend
7. Advice to ignore
8. What encourages you?
9. How do you encourage others?
10. Something to share
11. A celebration
12. A time you made a good choice
13. A favorite meal
14. An important truth
15. The thing that gives you hope
16. The last library you visited
17. A minor roadblock in your life
18. One thing to do today
19. What are you waiting for?
20. What really matters
21. A way to relax
22. One thing not to worry about
23. Three good thoughts
24. The best part of a rainy day
25. A simple pleasure
26. What have you learned today?
27. The best restaurant in your town
28. One thing you wish you could do
29. Your best quality
30. One thing you say you think, but really don't

Get your printable PDF version of September's journal prompts here.




Usually I like to journal at night before I go to bed, but with school started now, I need a way to unwind right after I get home. Lately, I've been either reading or on the internet. Both of which are difficult to stop doing once I get started, so I'm thinking about switching my journaling time to the afternoon.

Do you have a certain time of day that you prefer to journal?

Make sure that you get next month's prompts by following along with Life of Lovely on bloglovin, pinterest, or twitter.

Edit: Updated and completed prompts are available in a printable version through etsy and an ebook version through amazon as of December 2018.

11 comments:

  1. Love these! I particularly like the prompt about your last library visit. Thanks for posting this! - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your prompts for posts each month...I have downloaded all but JAN, AUG, OCT, NOV, and DEC...do you have, or will you have these as well?! I want to do a cohesive post each day of next year, beginning in Jan, 2016...

    Appreciate your information...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an Aug. or Oct. I just finished the Nov, and I plan on doing a Dec. and Jan. post as well. If people are interested though, I might have time to put together an Aug. and Oct. post to finish the set. That would probably have to happen after Dec. though. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Love, love, love your post. Do you have august and October ?

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love your journaling prompts by months. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please can you do one for August and October? I have only just found these and my OCD won't let me use the set unless it's complete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just ran across your prompts today. I love them! Would you happen to have one for August and October?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did anyone ever get August and October? I agree my OCD says I need the full set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Did you ever create an August and October? I see you told someone in the comments you would probably do one after December.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...