Thursday, January 29, 2015
February Journal Prompts + printable
You might remember that during the summer, I wrote a post that included tips on how to start a journal. Since the beginning of January that post has become increasingly popular (probably because people have made New Year's resolutions to keep a journal.)
It took me a long time to start keeping a journal regularly, but one of the things that finally helped me to start it was a list of journal prompts that I found on pinterest. Some days, I have lots of ideas that I want to write about in my journal, but on other days I feel as if I have nothing to say. That is where the journal prompts helped me.
Now that I have a habit of writing in my journal, I use prompts less often, but I still turn to them when I am not sure what I want to write. It's also a nice challenge to bring up topics I wouldn't have thought about otherwise.
Since journal prompts helped me to begin journaling, I want to share 28 journal prompts with you for February. You can use these in your journal in any way that you like. I've included a printable form of the prompts at the bottom of the post as well.
28 Journal Prompts for February
1. Your favorite place
2. A person whom you admire
3. One thing the world needs more of
4. The best compliment that you have received
5. What do you need to be content?
6. Three small steps that could change the world
7. How do you take care of yourself when you are stressed?
8. Five things to do less often
9. Five things to do more often
10. Your favorite book
11. Three favorite book characters
12. Destinations you dream of traveling to
13. Do you work better in the morning or at night?
14. Your ideal morning routine
15. The movie you tell your friends to see
16. An important quote
17. What do you want to learn?
18. A moment you will always remember
19. One way you can help a friend
20. The best day you had last week
21. Five things you like about yourself
22. A good thing from today
23. An accomplishment you are proud of
24. A time when someone helped you
25. What are your priorities in life?
26. Something you don't understand
27. Describe the view from your window
28. The last thing that made you laugh
Download your printable PDF version of the prompts.
Make sure that you get next month's prompts by following along with Life of Lovely on bloglovin, pinterest, or twitter.
We'd love to hear from you if you decide to use these prompts. Let us know how it goes in the comments.