Winter can be a difficult season especially once the excitement of the holidays has passed. The cold weather in addition the having fewer hours of sunlight sometimes makes us wish that winter would hurry by.
We're are now fully into the winter season. I don't know about you, but where I currently am is cold, and I don't like the cold. That being said, I have decided that I will still enjoy winter time. Because it makes no sense to spend part of the year wishing that it were another part of the year. Instead of complaining about what I don't like about this time of year, I need to focus on what I DO like.
With that in mind, here's a list of some of my favorite things to do during the winter.
- Preparing and eating a bowl full of soup.
- Drinking a cup of hot chocolate in the evening.
- Sitting around a warm fire.
- Wearing scarves all day, every day.
- Snuggling up under a blanket.
- Drinking mulled wine.
- Spending an evening reading a book.
- Taking time to work on my New Year's resolutions.
What do you like to do in the winter? Tell us in the comments below.
Today's post was inspired by one last week on A Beautiful Mess.