Wednesday, April 29, 2015
May Journal Prompts + Printable
Like always thanks to everyone who has used and shared the previous months' journal prompts. You can share this month's prompts with your friends through pinterest here.
To those of you who started journaling in January as one of your resolutions and who are still going strong with journaling, good for you!
Unfortunately, I slipped some last month with my journaling. But, since I spent most of the month traveling, I can't complain.
On to May.
A printable version of these prompts is available at the bottom of the post.
31 Journal Prompts for May
1. A recent compliment
2. Are you organized or messy?
3. Your biggest victory
4. A moment that challenged you
5. What worries you?
6. The last book you read
7. A few of your favorite things
8. How do you show love?
9. Three things you are proud of
10. Describe your best friend
11. What is a hero?
12. Who is your role model?
13. An outfit that makes you happy
14. The last piece of real mail you received
15. What are you looking forward to?
16. One quality you want to improve
17. The songs in your life soundtrack
18. What are you working towards?
19. One good thing you can do tomorrow
20. Something you've learned from a mistake
21. A recent good moment
22. The people who make you the happiest
23. Something that needs to change
24. How are you taking care of yourself?
25. How are you taking care of others?
26. Top three favorite experiences
27. Life goals in five sentences
28. A person you'd like to meet
29. The best kind of cake is...
30. The habits you want to have
31. The best thing that's happened this month
Download your printable PDF of the prompts here.
Make sure that you get next month's prompts by following along with Life of Lovely on bloglovin, pinterest, or twitter.
We'd love to hear from you if you decide to use these prompts. Let us know how it goes in the comments.