Monday, March 30, 2015
April Journal Prompts + printable
This month, I am happy to share 30 new journal prompts for you to use. Pick a time out of your day to sit down with a hot beverage and spend some time writing. A printable version of these prompts is available at the bottom of the post.
If you have never journaled before, or if you want some pointers on starting your journal, check out our post on starting a journal.
30 Journal Prompts for April
1. Your biggest dream
2. What place do you consider your home?
3. What are you most grateful for?
4. The most important qualities in a friend
5. One thing you need to stop doing
6. One thing you need to start doing
7. How are you feeling today?
8. Three things you and your best friend have in common
9. Your life story in five sentences
10. A place you have never visited
11. How important is fame?
12. What is a "perfect" day?
13. How do you make decisions?
14. Describe kindness
15. 10 things you should always have
16. The word that you overuse
17. A pun
18. How would you like to be described?
19. Your favorite song to sing
20. Would you like to know about the future?
21. How do you show people you care?
22. Your last important decision
23. Something that is always easy for you
24. A motto to live by
25. Happiness is...
26. Organized or messy?
27. A recent compliment
28. Where you want to be?
29. A happy moment
30. Your preferred method of communication
Download your printable PDF version of the prompts here.
bloglovin, pinterest, or twitter.
We'd love to hear from you if you decide to use these prompts. Let us know how it goes in the comments.