Monday, November 30, 2015
December Journal Prompts + Printable
The December journal prompts are ready for you to begin writing tomorrow. It's been a busy past several months with moving and starting a new job, but I did manage to get this one up on time.
I cannot believe that it's December already.
If you're thinking about beginning a journal as one of your New Year's resolutions (If you already thinking that far ahead, good. I'm definitely not there yet.), then I'd encourage you to check out our other journal writing resources.
As always, a printable version of the prompts is available at the end of the post.
December Journal Prompts
1. Your favorite part of your day
2. What needs to happen this month?
3. How are you working towards your goals?
4. Three good things
5. Something you know a lot about
6. An important person in your life
7. Your favorite recipe
8. An event that turned out differently than planned
9. The best way to spend a cold evening
10. One thing that you could not give up
11. A goal you reached
12. Something to celebrate
13. How you procrastinate
14. What did you think you'd be when you grew up?
15. The best type of surprise
16. Your favorite household chore
17. The best gift you could receive
18. Music that helps you to relax
19. One thing you'd like to see
20. Favorite winter traditions
21. Advice you'd give to someone else your age
22. Something all people should know
23. What you'd really like to do tomorrow
24. Your top priority
25. A thing your life has in excess
26. How has your life changed since last year?
27. A book you want to read
28. The person you're always happy to see
29.One thing to do
30. The time of day you prefer
31. A word to describe the past year
Get your printable PDF version of December's journal prompts here.
Have a happy season leading up to Christmas!
bloglovin, pinterest, or twitter.